Save the date for The Brittany Project Second Annual Poker Run on Saturday May 17th, more information coming in March.
Thanks so much to Ozzy and Pam at Mayday Brewery for the fundraiser on December 21st. We appreciate your generosity and support!
Special thanks to the following who helped make 2013 Christmas tree/decoration drive and delivery a huge success!
- Bill Taylor's Schools of Karate, Mr. Taylor, Staff and Students
- Owner of Jet's Pizza locations in Murfreesboro/Smyrna their marketing, manager's and employees.
- Starbucks employees and Manager Carissa on Rutherford
- Hobgood Elementary School staff, teachers, students.
- McFadden School of Excellence kindergarten, first, third grade teachers and students.
- Girl Scout Troop 1536
- Girl Scout Troop 2421
- Student group from Daniel McKee
- Iron Order Murfreesboro Chapter
- Priscilla Murray and the staff at Patterson Park Community Center for allowing us use of the gym to organize
- Rene and Kelley Wal-Mart on Old Fort Pkwy for their continued support
- Devonny Crawford Zaxby’s manager
Huge thanks to all those who volunteered time, labor, donated trees, decorations and, gave monetarily. We appreciate all your generosity and continued support, without all of you The Brittany Project would not be a success. In addition, thanks to an awesome Board of Directors for all of your support, dedication, and hard work, we appreciate all of you greatly! Lastly, thank you Daniel with My Eye Designs for all your hard work on our site design, maintenance & hosting!
We are excited to announce, The Brittany Project is now accepting applications for our new at-risk youth sponsorship program in athletics and the arts. The program is open to at-risk/low-income youth, 6-17 years of age who are lacking the financial means to participate in extracurricular activities.
The Brittany Project sponsorships may cover all or partial fees/supplies for a child's participation in Sports, Band, Dance, Karate, Music, and Gymnastics etc., through their School, County/City leagues, Private Instruction, or through Local Businesses. Sponsorships are for a period of one year or the length of the sport/activity season. Parental proof of hardship is required, minimum G.P.A of a C, an essay from child applying for sponsorship (length will be age appropriate), and two recommendations from a Teacher, Mentor, Pastor, Community Leader or Coach/Instructor.
Sponsorships are limited to funds available, and awarded on first come basis. If you or someone you know someone are eligible, and interested, please click on contact button at the top of this page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a private message via ourFacebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheBrittanyProject.org Thanks!